Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Here

I'm here.  I'm laying here in my bed in the flat the four of us girls are staying in, in Lochalsh, Scotland.  How incredible it is to be reveling in the beauty of this place.  Just being here is a blessing in and of itself, but then on top of that to have been already so blessed by the people just adds to everything immensely.

We're here...the five of us are finally here.  We've made it through the Visa issue, the Pre-Field Training, traveling, the setbacks in the midst of us traveling here, and the long bus rides of getting here.  God is faithful.  I'm reminded and then in turn encouraged by my God through all of this.  I'm humbled by His control over all of this and my lack of control, given incredible peace by the Spirit in the midst of our adventure, and reminded of how much I need my Savior.

We landed in Glasgow,  Scotland, and then promptly began our travels to get to Lochalsh.  Traveling through the country, I was amazed by the beauty of the place and drawn to all that it will hold.  I'm falling in love with this country even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment