Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life Goes On

The world continues to rotate.

The sun is shining.

Everything's as it should be.

Visa's for all of the interns are going as planned.  Every single one of us has appropriate dates for our biometric appointments.  All of us have been able to scramble and gather the money needed for these, and all of us are wanting to go for this.

God has been so good.


I've been amazed sitting back and watching all of this happen in what feels like slow motion.  I've been praying continuously for this situation.  God is answering those prayers.  I'm standing amazed...seeing God move and work is incredible.

In the midst of all of this I've experienced so many people praying for me.  Not just hearing about someone praying for me, but being with people and having them pray for me and for the people I will be with, and this entire situation.  I have been so blessed by this.  It is a blessed thing to hear the petitions of His people...to hear them cry out to God on your behalf.  How beautiful a thing!

I am so blessed and encouraged throughout this process.  I am so thankful for all that has happened, both the easy and the difficult.  I have learned so much and grown in my faith so much even now.

Praise God for all He does!

No comments:

Post a Comment