Thursday, October 18, 2012

Endings and Beginnings.

It's been quite some time.  I am quite sorry.

I've not really wrapped up my time in Scotland.  Frankly, I don't think there is a way to actually wrap up time away from your home in a country that steals your heart and then breaks it.

There is no easy way to explain my time and say what all God did in me and through me.  I wish I could sit down and explain my time for hours on end.  I believe that's the only way to adequately describe what happened.

Many of my stories are found here in previous posts.  Read what I've written.  That will bring you to this point, and paint some sort of a picture for you.

God broke my heart for the people I met.  I cannot tell you the great darkness the has flooded Europe.  So many churches that lie practically empty, with just as many people empty of the love of God.

Europe is a place that needs Jesus.

Just like me.  Just like you.

I have another home.

I have another family.  One I'll never forget, and one that I love deeply.

So many people are in desperate need for the love of Jesus.  My heart is torn apart for people who don't know this love.  Especially for the people of Scotland who stole my heart.

I'm so blessed to have had this opportunity.  God gave me such a beautiful adventure.

Thank you everyone who played some role in this chapter in my life.  You are many and I am truly thankful for each and every one of you.  God planned every step of this journey and without you it never would have been the same and it wouldn't have ever happened just like it did.

God has done marvelous mysterious things in me.  I can never thank Him enough for all He has done.

For now, I will continue walking and trusting in Him to make beautiful the hard things in my life.  I will trust in Him to reveal some new nugget of my life to me.  I will continue to listen for His voice as He guides me.

Right now, I will be a college student, searching for joy in the mundane and renewal in the never-ending homework--all the while waiting for new adventure.

The next adventure awaits.  God has even more beautiful, heart-breaking things ahead of me.  I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment